“Excellent Jap food”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent Jap food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

The best sushi in town, its a must if you are in Toronto, excellent service and the food is beyond expectations, great japanese scenario

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have never tasted such good sushi!! Our waitress was nice and helpful and the food was amazing. We really enjoyed this experience.

1 Thank Kim O
Ottawa, Canada
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Good food, close to my hotel. The waitress was very nice and suggested Goyza for us to try - it was homemade, and ended up being amazing!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Alison M
Ottawa
“Way over priced!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I had salmon sashimi and Tuna sashimi and a avocado hand roll. $39 taxes included and nothing to drink.
there were 7 very thin pieces of salmon (the smallest pieces I have ever had) and the same for the tuna.
I'll admit the salmon sashimi ($15!!!) was excellent but the tuna($16!!) had no taste at all.
It took 25 minutes for takeout and there was only 2 other people in there.
After reading reviews I had high hopes but for $40 I was pretty hungry and only half satisfied when I finished eating.

Ottawa
“Quite wonderful. Don't blink though, or you'll miss it.”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Must have walked by this place at least a dozen time. What I shame I've missed such great food for so long. The service was lovely and attentive; not pushy or rushed, we were able to dine. The ginger tea is - amazing. It's the real deal, not from a tea bag. The yam tempura maki roll was wonderful, as was the avocado maki. Hubby had the vegetarian bento and enjoyed with gusto. The pickled ginger was delicate with a good cleansing zing - it wasn't the bottled pink stuff so many places plop on the plate. The tempura fried bananas with green tea ice cream was a lovely finish.When visiting Toronto we will now have this place on our flight path. Seriously, the ginger tea - terrific. The food here among the best we've had in town for the price range.

2 Thank travellingdoris