“Awesome tour with awesome company!”
Review of LiveToronto Walking Tours - CLOSED

LiveToronto Walking Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: These private photography sessions take the chore (and mistakes) out of documenting your visit to Toronto. With a professional photographer dedicated to capturing your every camera-ready move, you'll enjoy each moment instead of scrambling for the photo. You might...maybe...miss asking strangers to take your photo or those charming pictures of your arm with half of an overexposed face. With this experience, you'll get 50 fully-edited digital photos - plenty of perfection for posting, framing and subtly bragging out. Be snapped at famous landmarks, get couple-time that you'll remember, re-enact your favourite sports moments, or step back into Toronto's past.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on the tour with Dustin! It's not the standard tour where everyone has the same experience. Dustin really tailors the tour to you and what you're interested in. He made sure to give us options as to where we wanted to start and end the tour so right from the start, Dustin had already allowed us to have a say in the route we were about to take! We often take walks ourselves but they've always been quite aimless. Dustin guided us along routes that we had never even thought of taking and never was it a dull moment! We learned so much and he truly is an awesome person to be with. We found Dustin to be super personable and engaging! Thank you for giving us such an awesome experience filled with memories and lovely photos! It was an amazing way to start the day and we will definitely be recommending you to everyone - full stars all the way!!

1  Thank Judy S

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great time on the date night tour. Dustin is very personable, knowledgeable, and can answer any question you have about the city! Learned a lot of new things I never knew about Toronto! The pictures were also really well done and were edited and sent within 2 hours of the tour. Great way to learn new facts about the city of Toronto and to have a great date night with tons of pictures. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone!

2  Thank Sunshine493
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Dustin was very knowledgeable of the downtown Toronto area. My fiancé and I learned so many amazing things, and saw things on this tour that we would have definitely missed on our own. The tour and photography taken along the way were perfectly timed and extremely helpful. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful afternoon, and the photography was AMAZING! The tour guide, Dustin was extremely friendly and helpful, even when running into him randomly later in the day after the tour was completed!! I will definitely return to Live Toronto tours, and recommend the company to all of my friends!!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were visiting from out of town for the first time and our tour with Dustin was a perfect way to view the city, have fun, and leave with great memories. I would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Pleachy
DustinLT, Owner at LiveToronto Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hi Pleachy!

Thank you so much for your review!

It's my hope that your time spent in Toronto was incredibly memorable and that you'll come back and visit soon!

Best regards,
Dustin

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had such an amazing time the first time, we have booked again! It was such an enjoyable evening and our photos were incredible :) I have been recommending this experience to all my family and friends!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Tracey P

Hi Tracey,

Thank-you for sharing such a fun night with us!

I'm so thrilled that you had a memorable experience and we look forward to having you and your significant other out for another tour in the near future!

Regards,