“Awesome!”
Review of LiveToronto Walking Tours - CLOSED

LiveToronto Walking Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: These private photography sessions take the chore (and mistakes) out of documenting your visit to Toronto. With a professional photographer dedicated to capturing your every camera-ready move, you'll enjoy each moment instead of scrambling for the photo. You might...maybe...miss asking strangers to take your photo or those charming pictures of your arm with half of an overexposed face. With this experience, you'll get 50 fully-edited digital photos - plenty of perfection for posting, framing and subtly bragging out. Be snapped at famous landmarks, get couple-time that you'll remember, re-enact your favourite sports moments, or step back into Toronto's past.
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Dustin was great and my tour was awesome. I would definitely recommend this romantic date night walk

1 Thank Colie p

Toronto, Canada
“Wonderfully fun & unique experience”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This tour did not disappoint. Not only did my boyfriend and I see and learn new things, we now have a beautiful collection of photos and memories. Dustin certainly is a great guide! It was the perfect way to spend our Saturday date night and a wonderful early birthday present from my boyfriend. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone, and we hope to do another one in the future.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome tour with awesome company!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on the tour with Dustin! It's not the standard tour where everyone has the same experience. Dustin really tailors the tour to you and what you're interested in. He made sure to give us options as to where we wanted to start and end the tour so right from the start, Dustin had already allowed us to have a say in the route we were about to take! We often take walks ourselves but they've always been quite aimless. Dustin guided us along routes that we had never even thought of taking and never was it a dull moment! We learned so much and he truly is an awesome person to be with. We found Dustin to be super personable and engaging! Thank you for giving us such an awesome experience filled with memories and lovely photos! It was an amazing way to start the day and we will definitely be recommending you to everyone - full stars all the way!!

1 Thank Judy S
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great time on the date night tour. Dustin is very personable, knowledgeable, and can answer any question you have about the city! Learned a lot of new things I never knew about Toronto! The pictures were also really well done and were edited and sent within 2 hours of the tour. Great way to learn new facts about the city of Toronto and to have a great date night with tons of pictures. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone!

2 Thank Sunshine493
“What a beautiful tour”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Dustin was very knowledgeable of the downtown Toronto area. My fiancé and I learned so many amazing things, and saw things on this tour that we would have definitely missed on our own. The tour and photography taken along the way were perfectly timed and extremely helpful. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful afternoon, and the photography was AMAZING! The tour guide, Dustin was extremely friendly and helpful, even when running into him randomly later in the day after the tour was completed!! I will definitely return to Live Toronto tours, and recommend the company to all of my friends!!!!!

Visited May 2014