“Loved It”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

This was an amazing experience. We found this place on TripAdvisor and were glad we stopped by.

I can sum it up very easily. Fancy (presentation, ingredients and taste), delicious local fresh food that won't break the bank. We went for lunch and it's $20/pp, but so worth it. A casual lunch turned into feeling like it was our anniversary.

The restaurant isn't the most ecstatically pleasing, but gets the job done. The service is genuinely friendly, warm and they really care about their clients.

The only negative criticism is that the kitchen is open to the restaurant, which is a nice concept, however the cooking smell and fumes became quite overwhelming by the end of our dining experience. Perhaps it was just a one-off experience.

We would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank fancytravelreviews

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary recently in this restaurant. It was our second visit and the food was just amazing. We had similar experience first time and I think we will become frequent customers.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

My dinner at Eat Fresh Be Healthy was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. The restaurant is a hidden gem, tucked away on Dundas street across from a parking lot, but what it lacks it view, it makes up for tenfold in service and taste. The menu is simple, prix fix for lunch and dinner, and extremely reasonable for the portion size. I had the quail appetizer, it was delicious with pomegranates and arugula, but I had total food envy of my friend's wild shrimp bruschetta with huge chunks of tomato and big fresh shrimp. The lamb ribs as an entree were unbelievable, fall of the bone, tons of flavour and comes with nice serving of vegetables and potato. I tried my friend's pork chop and fish of the day and both were really good. The mango ice cream for dessert was refreshing and even though I'm not a fan of panna cotta, I have to admit this dessert was also great. Our server was very kind, always checking in on our meal and making sure everything tasted good. For $25 dollars, its a bargain price. I highly recommend checking out this restaurant and making reservations for weekend dinners, can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had an excellent meal here, we used the fixed price menu.
The food was fantastic, freshly prepared within our sight so we were also enjoying all the aromas
As the chef worked on our dishes. You would walk past this place, but please DONT, you will only regret your actions!
It is a real gem, I would advise you book.
ENJOY.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Looked this place up for lunch on the strength of Tripadvisor reviews and we were very glad we did. The place doesn't look like much, we probably wouldn't have even noticed it if we hadn't been looking for it, but the three course lunch menu was delicious and amazing value. The plates looked a picture. If we had had longer in Toronto we would definitely have gone back for dinner.