“Highly Recommend!!!!!”
Review of The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio
Ranked #14 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Making your skin look healthy and beautiful while improving your overall wellbeing is our passion and profession. If you need a "quick fix" for your skin or your concern is to achieve healthy and glowing everyday look - we are here at The Beauty Studio to help you.SpecialtiesSkin Care Treatments - Dermalogica:Detailed skin analysis with home care prescription, recommendations and tips - free of charge.Classic "Rebirth", Age-smart skin treatments, Acne prone skin, Express Facials, Eye treatment.Syneron - Skin Rejuvenation, Laser Acne Treatment and post acne scaring, Skin Tightening - Non surgical facelift. Massagecertified, holistic or registered (RMT) Eyelash careTinting (Reflectocil) or Eyelash extensions (Misencil) Laserhair removal - Laser Diode system Yogaprivate and small classes with best Toronto teachers
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I highly recommend anyone looking for a great aesthetician to visit "The Beauty Studio" in the Junction. Nataliya is very knowledgeable, well trained and professional. I decide to have 6 treatments of the "Skin Tightening ReFirme". I'm thrilled with the results, my skin is much firmer, smoother, and I have such a radiant glow. The Beauty Studio's prices are excellent! It's a very wonderful relaxing spa to go to. Five Stars From Me!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I came to Nataliya with only a few eyelashes left on my eyes after having a bad experience. I was very happy to find her because she offers the best service for a very reasonable price. I couldn't be any happier with my new eyelash extensions. I have been to two other places and neither compare. If you are looking for someone who is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and experienced I highly, highly recommend the beauty studio!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My friend and I walked into this spa last weekend. We got lucky and they took us in without an appointment.

Last weekend I was visiting a friend in Toronto. We were walking in the Junction and happened to walk into the Beauty Studio. I was very impressed with their friendliness and services. I found prices are reasonable as well. I had my skin analysis and microdermabrasion treatment. It was great! Definitely coming back. I wish the were places like this in Hamilton.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I booked my Chemical peeling and the treatment itself was very well done - not only very relaxing, but I got my eyes opened on my all skin regime - very educational, tons of small tips that actually make a lot of sence.
But at the time of booking I was hoping to get my appointment next day, but they were booked and I got a spot only the next week, which is not quite convinient for my last minute life style.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Over the past three months I was extremely stressed and it started to show on my face. I had developed acne, and the scarring was so extreme that I was embarrassed to go out and no amount of makeup looked good to cover the scars. I went to the Beauty Studio for a solution and the esthetician there Nataliya Patriki was so amazing and she introduced me to some amazing Dermalogica products. I used the Medibac collection which is for acne prone skin. I used the Clearing wash in the morning and the Microfoliant rice enzyme scrub which was extremely gentle for the skin. I followed that my applying clearing mattifier which was so gentle and applied so smoothly on my face and prevented breakouts during the day. I then applied Active moist to retain the moisture in my skin, and it was oil free which I loved. Following that I applied the Sun screen to protect my skin. At night I using the clearing wash, then the Microfoliant, and followed it by the gentle cream exfoliant which penetrated to the deeper layers of my skin, then I used a sebum clearing clay masque to pull the oil out of my skin. To prevent breakouts at night I used cleaning gel, and followed it by Active moist to lock in moisture. This routine really helped me to control my acne.

Now the issue of scarring was really lowering my self esteem so Nataliya recommended a few sessions of photo facial which uses lazer beam to penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin and regenerate new cells. On my first session, my pigmented skin became darker, and over a couple of days it crusted and the dead skin fell off. I noticed the same pattern and lighter and brighter skin formed underneath the pigmented skin. I was extremely trilled with the results I have more even luminant skin. Although its not 100% My skin has dramatically changed for the better over the last few weeks, and Nataliya was so amazing and patient. I really recommend her salon The Beauty Studio for anyone who has the same concerns, you will feel comfortable and at home.