“Pamper yourself”
Review of The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio
Ranked #8 of 320 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Making your skin look healthy and beautiful while improving your overall wellbeing is our passion and profession. If you need a "quick fix" for your skin or your concern is to achieve healthy and glowing everyday look - we are here at The Beauty Studio to help you.SpecialtiesSkin Care Treatments - Dermalogica:Detailed skin analysis with home care prescription, recommendations and tips - free of charge.Classic "Rebirth", Age-smart skin treatments, Acne prone skin, Express Facials, Eye treatment.Syneron - Skin Rejuvenation, Laser Acne Treatment and post acne scaring, Skin Tightening - Non surgical facelift. Massagecertified, holistic or registered (RMT) Eyelash careTinting (Reflectocil) or Eyelash extensions (Misencil) Laserhair removal - Laser Diode system Yogaprivate and small classes with best Toronto teachers
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have been visiting Natalia for over six month, i enjoy facials and eye lash extensions. She is very knowledgeable and professional. My skin is glowing like never before. And i love love dermalogica line she carries :)
Enjoy ladies and gents.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was always very advanced skin care user - did facials since teenage almost every month. And I always had a feeling that something is missing, that's why I was keep searching and searching. Until I tried The Beauty Studio. Since last year that is the only place I trust my skin and I don't think I will ever try anything else any more. This is not what you might expect - Natalie is not esthetician, no fooling around! Her treatments are not just bringing you results, she will give you a full workshop how to take care of your skin properly. My teenage son even started to use cleanser after his facial. So if you are desperate like I was and seriously need results - I highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

This spa is well worth a visit. The owner Nataliya, is extremely knowledgeable and obviously loves what she does. She took her time answering all of my questions and explaining the process (I had the skin rejuvenation treatment). I never felt rushed. She also gave me some very good tips about skin care. She informed me about her product line, but never put pressure on me to purchase. This was really important to me as I have been to other spas where pressure is applied to buy a lot of products. The whole experience was excellent. I will be back in a few weeks for more treatments and to buy some products.
I highly recommend this spa.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I highly recommend anyone looking for a great aesthetician to visit "The Beauty Studio" in the Junction. Nataliya is very knowledgeable, well trained and professional. I decide to have 6 treatments of the "Skin Tightening ReFirme". I'm thrilled with the results, my skin is much firmer, smoother, and I have such a radiant glow. The Beauty Studio's prices are excellent! It's a very wonderful relaxing spa to go to. Five Stars From Me!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I came to Nataliya with only a few eyelashes left on my eyes after having a bad experience. I was very happy to find her because she offers the best service for a very reasonable price. I couldn't be any happier with my new eyelash extensions. I have been to two other places and neither compare. If you are looking for someone who is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and experienced I highly, highly recommend the beauty studio!