Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,356 results
All reviewslobby loungebosk restaurantuniversity avenueroom ipadhealth clubone bedroom suitebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelnespresso machineroom serviceturn down servicefive star hotelin room diningpleasure of stayingcn towerhotel experiencesteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My first stay was this past weekend in the special suite. I've stayed at both the Ritz and the Hazelton in Toronto and have to say this hotel is now my favorite. We enjoyed an excellent dinner and breakfast at Bosk. The location is a convenient walk to King and Queen west shopping & entertainment. We had one small issue with the room which was looked after immediately and way beyond what we would have expected. Mistakes happen but it's how you respond and does the management ever know how to respond and look after a customer....thanks again Andrew.

Room Tip: We booked the suite on the weekend and breakfast was included!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob C
Richard C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Rob C,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto has now become your favourite hotel. We strive to provide impeccable service from the moment our guests steps into our hotel and we are pleased to hear our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I recently spent a night at the Shangri-La for our anniversary. We were blown away by our experience and have nothing but positive things to say. The entire staff were beyond attentive to our every need and even added some special touches to make our anniversary extra special. We had a couples massage which was the perfect way to relax, by far one of our best spa experiences. We had a three course dinner at the Bosk restaurant. There were some very unique options on the menu and each course was full of fabulous flavours. Our room was beyond stunning. We have decided staying here is a must for every anniversary!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane F

Dear Diane F,

Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay during your anniversary and that you enjoyed our signature restaurant, Bosk, the spa, and your room. We are delighted to hear our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at Shangri La with my bridesmaids the night prior to my wedding a few weeks ago. The suite was immaculate, and the staff was seamless in terms of service and attention. They brought up bottled water and delivered flip-flops for pool just as we were mentioning we had forgotten ours (mind-readers!) The staff at the pool showed me to my own cabana and set me up with magazines and drinks - they were extremely warm and welcoming, and made me feel at ease. When we returned to the room there was a delicious complimentary chocolate cake. Every room in this hotel smells amazing (even the elevators). The staff are doting and approachable, and it is by far the nicest hotel I've stayed in in Toronto.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tiffy T
Richard C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Tiffy T,

Thank you very much for your review. We are so delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto the night before your wedding and that you enjoyed the pool and cabana. We strive to provide impeccable service from the moment our guests arrive at our hotel and we are pleased to hear our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

One of the best business hotels around. Beautiful Asian art, great service and a lively bar. My last trip included a fantastic laksa from room service, discrete service at an important breakfast and a fun late beer. Just don't ask me what time i am leaving the minute i check in. It makes me feel unwelcome. Oh and omelettes should have fillings not toppings. But it is still top of the list.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear David J,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great overall stay at the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto during your business trip and that you enjoyed the laksa from room service. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you had a less than favourable experience when checking-in. I will make sure to share your comments with the management team. We look forward to welcoming you back again to the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto very soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed here for a business trip for 5 days. The room was the cleanest I've ever seen in a hotel...absolutely spotless! All the amenities are there plus some you might not expect. There's an IPAD that controls the drapes, lights, temp etc. The bathroom was phenomenal....TV embedded in the mirror, large glass shower etc. There is a coffee/tea maker with real milk!! The location is central. The staff were extraordinarily polite and courteous. I'm not a huge fan of the "Asian inspired" decor in the common areas but the room itself was very nice. There was some road noise from trucks going down University Ave.....otherwise I would have given 5 stars on the sleep quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jim1011,

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay during your business trip and that you enjoyed the guest suite, in-room facilities and amenities. It is always our pleasure to provide our guests with excellent service and we are happy to hear our staff was able to make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shangri-La hotel, Toronto in the future.