“Location, Location...and people!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Camden Spa
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I stumbled across Camden in search of a massage, and I'm so happy that I stumbled in. Camden is in a great location in the trendy downtown Toronto Fashion District and was easy to get to by TTC. Most surprisingly quiet once you come in off the street, the interior is quite minimal but the lack of distractions helps with relaxation. A small and modest spa for sure, and the old floors are definitely creaky - as advertised, but it's on old funky building and the spa music basically covers it over. The ladies that work at Camden are simply the sweetest people I have come across in a spa and you can tell they like where they work - it has a really nice vibe. They had a deal on so I got a facial treatment as well as the massage. I had the massage first, then I fell asleep during the facial, both treatments were very professional and I felt very cared for while I was there. Camden definitely excels in personalized service.
Thanks ladies, I look forward to seeing you again on my next visit to Toronto.

2  Thank Sally M