“Nice Neighbourhood! Close to Sheppard Center, and Yonge & Sheppard Subway Station”
Review of Mina's Guesthouse

Mina's Guesthouse
Ranked #43 of 118 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 December 2012

The basement apartment that i rented from Mina's Guesthouse Services was at 138 Poyntz Avenue in North York, Ontario. It was fully equipped with all utilities included. It was also a clean, comfortable, warm, and spacious place to live. The Owner/Landlord was very respectful, helpful and courteous, all of which are worth paying a little extra for. Thank You Mina's Guesthouse!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelvin B
Arya Akbari N, Owner at Mina's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Thank you for you generous review. We are pleased that we could provide you a comfortable accommodation and glad that we have earned your satisfaction.
Looking forward to see you soon.
Our business depends on our satisfaction, thank you for your support.

Mina's Guesthouse

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Its my second time in Toronto and my second time at Minas Guest House ... good location, close to everything downtown, few blocks to Dundas Subway Station, they have a cleaning service that comes a few weeks a week, laundy on location, big LCD TV and your own small fridge in your room! ..also including cable services and internet makes it a more confortable stay for sure

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Persianking, Manager at Mina's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2012

Thank You for your generous review and commend ,We really do appreciated,We are looking

forward to see you and serve you soon.Please accept our guest house as your second home

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I was in 156 cummer avenue room number 3 for about 2 months. I was very happy with my stay at the north York location. I do recommend it to those who need a place to stay for vacation. There services are great, they provided me with a clean room with, full kitchen, living room, and dining room. I am sure the next time I come back to Toronto I will book my stay at mina's guest house !

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Atoosa N
Persianking, Owner at Mina's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2012

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Clean rooms,quiet neighborhood ,easy going owner ,and very affordable rate makes our stay very favorable. The owner offers generous discounts if the guest stays for a prolonged time.
the kitchen is clean and well equipted in basic means but when there's lots of people around pots and dishwares do lack. -everything that should be present in a house is around.
The fact that the guests are free to use the washing machine adds even more points.

• Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed 19 December 2012

hello every one i was staying in minas guesthouse for one month it was really conmfortble,quiet, and clean house and they also got really good rate and good manegment ill keep this company in my mind if next time i planed to go to toronto again i will call this guys for sure becus im perrty much sure im not going to find better than this guest house in toronto

Room Tip: my room use to be room number one in 138 poyntz ave
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 December 2012

i had a wonderful time at Mina's guest house and i was happy with management and price , this place is so clean and beautiful . i highly recommend to travelers . if i have to plan to come to Toronto again i would book a room at Mina's guest house .

Room Tip: Room # 1 is so big and bright
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 December 2012

I was a month in this room and my experience was really good. The house had everything that I needed (kitchen utensils, washer and dryer, linens, good heating, duvets and towels ...) the owner is very friendly and always asked if everything was okay. The house is located in downtown Toronto, that's the great virtue, perhaps the only thing is that the street has some crazy people but I never had any problems. Really for the price it is very well located and very comfortable. I also had good roommates and I shared great moments. I recommend it!

Estuve un mes en este cuarto, me pareció muy buena experiencia. La casa tenía todo lo que necesitaba (útiles de cocina, lavadora y secadora, sábanas, buena calefacción, edredón y toallas...) el propietario es muy amable y siempre me preguntaba si todo iba bien. La casa está situada en el centro de Toronto, esa es la gran virtud, quizás lo único es que la calle tiene algunos locos pero nunca tuve ningún problema. Realmente para el precio que tiene está muy bien situada y es muy cómoda. Tuve también buenos compañeros de apartamento con los que compartí excelentes momentos. ¡La recomiendo!

Room Tip: Room 3 was really good, big and bright. I had find great roommates at the house. I was there from on...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo