“I live in the city but just KEEP going back” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Four Seasons

Spa Four Seasons
Ranked #3 of 104 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“I live in the city but just KEEP going back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I went to the spa for a special event once and just haven't been able to stop going. I've tried massages all over Ontario and they've been awful -- it's safe to say I don't spend my money elsewhere anymore! I love the music options, the massage oil choices are a wonderful touch an the RMTs are just phenomenal. I could spend the entire day here :)

Visited August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“World Class Spa Service in Toronto, Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Business? Romance? Group getaway? This spa offers consistently outstanding service and is fully race and gender inclusive. Free wifi, well-groomed professional estheticians, clean spacious surroundings, and world class products make for a consistently restorative experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Spa in Toronto Hands Down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This past weekend was my sister's 50th bday and five of us took her to the Spa at the Four Seasons Toronto for a massage and mani/pedi. The team at the Spa was AMAZING and every time I enter their oasis, I feel completely disconnected from the real world. This experience was nothing short of perfect. First, my sister said this was the best massage she's ever had. It's not your typical massage - the technique is specific to the Four Seasons and includes stretching. You feel like a new person once done. Second, when we sat down to get our pedicures we were pleasantly surprised with a glass of prosecco and a delicious bday cake from their also excellent restaurant, Cafe Boulud. It's this kind of attention to detail that makes this spa more special and luxurious than any other in the city. We have now decided to make this an annual date and I can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Veronique L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By Far The Best Spa In Toronto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting the Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto a few days ago and I honestly can tell you it was the best experience at a spa in Toronto. I have tried many, but this one takes the cake. From the moment you walk in, you are treated with the level of service you would expect from this hotel brand. Attentive and personalized from the moment I walked in, I received a tour of the facility to become familiar. I arrived an hour and a half earlier than my appointment time so I was able to enjoy a nice warm organic tea and biscotti, I did a few laps in the perfectly sized indoor pool and layed out on the terrace for some rest. Everything here is top notch as you would imagine. I went to the lounge area to wait for my massage therapist and was brought into the room (I cannot remember the name of my room) but spoke to the masseuse for a few minutes about what I expected, hoped for and to get comfortable. I also was able to choose my own music (of course I chose the sleepy option!) and the scent I preferred he use. The massage table is heated!!!! It is perfection!!! before the massage even started,I was in bliss. The lowly lit room tied with the music was unbelievable and allowed me to escape the stress of my day immediately. After my massage, I rested for a bit and ended up in the glorious steam room where I breathed in eucalyptus. Again, Heaven. Everything I needed was there to get ready, curling irons on request even. It was a wow factor the whole way through and I plan to return again, and again and again. I stayed for four hours in total and was the perfect ending to my staycation....oh and another bonus is that you can valet park for 4 hours for $15 when you visit the spa. I cannot wait to go back!

1 Thank F C
“Wonderful relaxing experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My mom and I came for a mother daughter day and it was a wonderful experience. The waiting room was clam and relaxing itself and the robes were so comfy. During the treatment both massage therapists were wonderful. We both loved the little nook chairs and loungers tucked away, which we sat with some tea in, after our treatment. We ended the day with a hot tub which was also lovely. All the spa staff were so helpful and the premises themselves are beautiful. Would like to come back again in the summer and enjoy the balcony of the pool.

Visited March 2014