“Scottish Hooters”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Utica, New York
“Scottish Hooters”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to take a trip to the Tilted Kilt after the Blue Jays game since it was directly across the street from our hotel. The atmosphere was ok and the food was average, but not worth the price. The waitresses weren't much to look at for what their uniform involves. In short, I'm glad I tried it once but I probably won't need the experience again.

• Finnish first
Stittsville, Canada
“Not much better than Scotland Yard”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Just because the waitresses are dressed in short skirts with push-up bras will not get the repeat clients. Our waitress couldn't even get our 2 beer order right. How tough is 1 Heineken and 1 kronenbourg. dUH

Visited February 2014
1 Thank bbcc1313
Lexington, Ohio
“Great Menu!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My husband and I were lucky when we stayed at the Novotel Hotel across the street from Tilted Kilt. Neither of us had been at one of the restaurants and were very pleased with the menu. The food was excellent and we really enjoyed the different beers that were offered. We were in Toronto for 5 days and were there 4 times. The service was always welcoming and made us aware of the specials, my husband loved the meatloaf sandwich. It was a bit odd, however, that the restroom was unisex! There were only 2 stalls for women, which was enough as it seemed to draw more men here. When we go back to Toronto, we will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013
Cornwall, Canada
“Abs and boobs aren't my thing.”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Beer is decent, name is fabulous and it's proximity to the Novotel is great. That said the 'uniform' of the waitresses was unfortunate: mini kilt, belly shirt and boobs on display. I felt sorry for them.

Visited December 2013
Rotkreuz, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quite good but not a blast”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We just wanted a quick dinner and got it there. Our waitress was nice and polite and the food arrived quick although nearly all tables where taken. We enjoyed all kind of sport programms... as there was at least one TV on each wall.