“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Raaw on Saturday around 7pm for dinner. We were the only guests in the restaurant when we arrived. The chefs were sitting at a table at the back of the restaurant on their cell phones. My first impression wasn't very hopeful. After about 10 minutes, another table arrived and slowly more guests started arriving throughout the evening and people coming in to order take out. Once the restaurant had more guests a young woman who was a server began serving our table. She was extremely nice and attentive. I am a sushi lover and the quality of this sushi was very good! The food was great. Would return!

Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

We order take out from here quite often. It's a bit pricey, but so worth it. Lots of options and always fresh and high quality. They deliver quickly.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

My husband and I were treated to very fresh sushi, delicious edamame and wonderful service. We will eat here OFTEN when we move to Liberty Village next fall.

Been to Raaw? Share your experiences!