“A really fun bar for the college crowd”
Review of The Hideout

The Hideout
Ranked #104 of 268 Nightlife in Toronto
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A really fun bar for the college crowd”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at the hideout and it was a great place to go. The band was playing songs that everyone could sing along to. The staff at the door were actually FRIENDLY and not pushy, and the bartenders were very very nice and you didn't have to wait long for a drink because their service was quick and there were a lot of bartenders working. This place was really well run. There's also an outdoor smoking area which was great. The only thing I didn't like was that the bathrooms were down a treacherous flight of stairs. Maybe a reno should be planned in the near future to improve this? But overall a super fun night. I would recommend it to anyone in their 20s.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A fun spot for Saturday afternoon drinks.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We had a nice afternoon in the sun on the patio at The Hideout - the drinks were good, the servers were friendly and efficient, and the guy singing was reading the crowd well. We did t try the food, but there was plenty going out abd it looked fine.

Hancock, Maine, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Bar/Venue”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I stopped into this bar 3 times during my stay in Toronto. Not only did the bar manager/owner (I couldn't tell but he had the authority to dole out shots) treat everyone in the bar to Jager (thanks to the kickass band Mad June, that was on stage), but there were a bunch of couches, a patio, back pooltable, and fun atmosphere. The doorman/bouncer seemed like a tool and asked my boyfriend to stop smoking out front and use the patio instead, I think his thumb got tired from clicking the counter....anyway, I would go there again.

Visited June 2013