“My favourite stadium other than Red Bull Arena”
Review of BMO Field

BMO Field
Ranked #88 of 505 things to do in Toronto
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“My favourite stadium other than Red Bull Arena”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Being a soccer fan, I've been to several stadiums throughout MLS, and this is my first choice of stadiums other than my home arena.

What makes it great is that as a visitor, I'm not locked away like cattle at some stadiums, the fans are friendly, seats are great, concessions are varied and available, and it's just a good time. The one downside is it's expensive compared to everywhere else; that goes across the board for concessions and tickets.

Come here to watch the game and have fun, don't come if you don't enjoy soccer.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mswny

Toronto, Canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fun. Fun. Fun”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

A great way to enjoy Toronto in a day. Tfc games are always fun at the bmo field, :::::::::)))) enjoyyyy

Visited August 2013
Ontario
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Spend half my summer here”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We are season seat holders so we are here all the time. This is a great stadium for soccer and has an amazing atmosphere. The site lines are great from all seats and there is plenty of room. Parking is painful and expensive. Individual game tickets are expensive compared to other cities but that's typical for Toronto. The stadium is well laid out and has lots of choices for food and drink, there are a number of places to buy expensive but good quality merchandise. They are talking about putting on a roof which will help with rain days and sound so it's probably a good thing. We have club seats so we have access to a private bar. The club is not very big but it's comfortable the food has improved a lot over the years and the staff is incredible. Check out a game if you are I town. We don't always win but it's guaranteed to be a great day out.

Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“The team is not very good but the fans are amazing”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

This was my first professional soccer game in Canada , and I was surprised that the Toronto FC is not very good, but that doesn't mean we didn't have a good time, the fans were crazy (in a good way) and was similar to football stadiums in England. Great atmosphere and a fun time.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Blue_Planet_Explorer
Cambridge, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Rugby Canada - New Zealand”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Went to the sold out rugby game. Seats were comfortable and cozy but not too packed in. Concessions were plentiful although expect stadium prices. A bit of a line up for washrooms but that's to be expected for a sell out and nothing outrageous. Staff very courteous. Overall a venue that I would look forward to visiting again.

Visited November 2013