“Faster than you expect!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #47 of 128 Fun & Games in Toronto
Ottawa, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Faster than you expect!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I planned a trip here for a group of guys as part of a bachelor party weekend at the end of January. During the booking, the coordinator / manager made me sign an agreement for the time on the track to be allocated to just us. Okay, no problem. Unfortunately, some of the guys couldn't make it for the time and we were 2 or 3 short of what was expected. We still had more than enough for some relays. However, I was then supposed to cover the cost of the guys that didn't come. The girl at the counter told me to wait in paying and she went to see if she can waive their fees as they didn't show. Very nice of her - saved me some $$ as they were good with that!

We took the pro-kart racer packages and it was just the right amount of time. Had time for some beers in the lobby before racing, then race, then beer, then race again. The electric cars are just as fast as the gas ones, without the fumes! I also arranged for the groom-to-be to have his car slowed down mid-race so we could all bump him and pass him. They happily obliged and he was tormented to our delight before his car was given proper speed back. Haha! I actually came away with the 3rd best lap time in that week!

Well worth it. I suggest that if you have enough people, you call ahead and book the track time but it's not critical. You'll have fun as long as you like zipping around corners. The ability to hit the lounge is great too. They could improve the place by having lockers or some place "safe" to store our things. We ended up just leaving our jackets with the beers in the lounge but if someone had valuables, it may have been sketchy. It's also a little hard to find if you aren't familiar with the area. Don't go through the DRDC side... there's no roads that link up. Only one way in and then go all the way around the complex to the other side.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Rob J

Toronto, Ontario
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went here on a deal voucher and had a blast. It's so worth the cost since the karts are fast. There are good karts for those who can't go fast, but it's great for everyone.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank firstroadtrip
“Great family/friends activity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family and I are repeat customers (specially now with the groupon deal). Go-karting area was a bit cold but you warm up as you race; also the mini golf was fun though not too challenging. The cashiers were delightfully cheerful although they were incredibly busy.

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Ontario
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A lot of fun for any family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Took my 11 years old son there, and we had very nice time together on both race tracks as well as playing glowing mini-golf. Big thumb up!

Just check our video taken racing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUN5RGsedNk.

Visited October 2013
Toronto
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Loved it, took the family 2 young kids and the wife.
They have 2 seaters so that the kids can ride along. The course is fun and challenging!
Tuesday the cost is 2 dollars a lap well worth it!!

Visited August 2013