“Amazing cinnamon buns~!”

Neighbourhood: West End
Neighbourhood: West End
“Amazing cinnamon buns~!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have heard about this bakery from the neighbourhood, especially their quality of a Really Good cinnamon bun. So I decided to try it out today and test out their claim. WOW, they are the best as they sign claims. Yes, I am a believer. Everything is made from scratch, with alot of Love you can tell and the service is the best I received. If you want to eat real food, you found your spot. The selection is vast and the prices are great.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank helenlibra23

“Real”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

An experience! Totally another dimension, you must try! Real fruit on the cakes, real is the word for this place. Try a cinnamon bun, it is a must. The owner/operators are authentic and very proud of their baking. Once you have been to this bakery, you will be back!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank psTt
Toronto, Canada
“Out of the world amazing cinnamon buns!!!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

If you want to experience authentic baking made from scratch, then you need to visit Sweet Trolley bakery in Toronto. It is a small business with alot of character. The staff are super great and kind. But what to say about the cinnamon buns....AMAZING. The best I have ever tasted and I have travelled alot. I would definately strongly recommend you swing by and experience the best cinnamon buns!! Get ready to have you taste buds go in overdrive.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank helenlibra23
Los Angeles
“What started out as a nostalgia buy turned out to be awesome”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I hadn't really spent much time in the Junction area of Toronto, so I decided to check it out. Walked by Sweet Trolley and really wasn't hungry at all. The old hand-lettered signs all over the windows made me think of a lot of bakeries from my childhood that smelled of rising dough and baking sugar. They were not the patisserie style of today where everything looks beautiful, but places where people looked like they were doing some serious work.

Anyway, the owner/manager chatted me up about the age of the bakery, the neighbourhood and the upcoming farmers' market. In the end, SHE made me feel like buying something just out of nostalgia. I didn't even taste the cinnamon bun until I got home. When I did? Wow.

Delicious.

If you go here, don't expect pretty. Just expect taste.

• Visited June 2013