“Wow! What a find!”

Craft Dogs
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place is great. Specialty hot dogs. Home made sodas. Reasonable prices. If you're at the St. Lawrence Market and need a nosh, walk a couple of blocks to here. You'll be glad you did!

There are newer reviews for Craft Dogs

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was really excited to try a Craft dog. I order from the secret menu, the "Crack Dog" Rob Ford edition. Unfortunately, like Rob Ford, i was left bewildered and disappointed that such a travesty could continue. My colleagues also ordered the same dog, and felt the same level of disappointment. The dogs were hastily prepared, had 1 or 2 fries on them, and hardly any poutine. I can firmly say with all the choice of lunch time meals in the downtown core, I will never go back to Crap dog!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Just a fun, clean, bright place to have a gourmet hotdog (recommend the Chicago-style) and a house-made soda. I had really great service too, so maybe it fluctuates.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great idea for hot-dog lovers, but this place is the worst. Overpriced, tasteless, the staff totally DOES NOT CARE. P.S. I have never before given a "Terrible" rating.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Craft dog markets itself as a 'gourmet hot dog' restaurant. I'm not sure how they are spelling gourmet as it is the fartherst thing from it. We ordered the Californian and the Chicago hotdog and it was flavourless and the bread on the California tasted like it was 2 weeks old (another customer also complained while we were sitting there about the bread). The staff looked bewildered as they stared into their bag of stale buns. They didnt seem to get it and doubt they took them out of rotation. Nobody has time for stale buns.

Come on guys, try harder. You charged me $22 for a couple of dried up hot dogs and flavoured water. This is nuts as we could have gone to a hot dog cart for $8 (and will next time).

Sadly this place might survive peddling to unknowing tourists who have no clue.