Got this well-located independent hotel for a bargain rate on Expedia, and it was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The Zen-themed suite was luxurious, had a well equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and breakfast bar, as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer, a big television, CD player with calming music playing, iron and ironing board, very comfortable bed and good silent air conditioning. Turn down service included precious gems and incense sticks. Free daily newspaper and a well stocked mini bar and snacks and complimentary water and apples! What more could we ask for...A DVD player actually... which was supplied free of charge when we asked for it with no problem at all.
Lucy and the other reception staff were friendly and helped us with everything we needed including maps, directions and local knowledge.
We had breakfast twice, and Summerlicious (A Toronto-wide scheme involving locally-sourced food and wine at reasonable prices) lunch and dinner once in the hotel's restaurant, "Eight". Service was impeccable and food utterly delicious. One waiter even corrected a minor mistake by bringing us - unprompted - free Champagne with strawberries,
The business facilities were great and some online services like checking in for a flight and printing your booking pass were free.
Some constructive criticisms:
- We would have liked a bath in the room
- The spa was very average and difficult to book unless you went at a time an allotted booking person was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban oasis in the heart of Toronto's financial district, the Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel & Spa is a leader in the newest trend in lifestyle hotels and is recognized for its exceptional design concept, service and ambiance. A stay at the Cosmopolitan is the ultimate in intimate, modern comfort. With only 5 suites per floor, the amenities are generous and include windows & balconies that open to spectacular views of the city and Lake Ontario, hardwood floors, full kitchens, washer/dryers, 32 inch flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel