“Exceptional B&B”

Ranked #2 of 114 Toronto B&B and Inns
Victoria, Canada
“Exceptional B&B”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I was very impressed with all aspects of this accommodation. I was warmly welcomed by Albert Tan and given useful information about what to see and how to get there. I appreciated how clean and quiet it was and so convenient to the subway, making it easy to get around. The neighbourhood around the B&B was a quiet residential area and yet a block away Bloor Street offered great places to eat and browse. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Toronto. I very pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Hebrew first
Harriston, ON
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Suite Dreams B & B is conveniently located near Christies subway station in the Bloor-Bathurst area. I was there for tiff and it was easy to get to screenings at the Bloor Cinema and by subway to the Lightbox. It is difficult to find a reasonably-priced hotel in the King & John area.
Albert's home is exceptionally clean and provides a healthy breakfast to start the day. It was interesting to talk to the variety of Canadian and international guests. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The bathrooms are shared.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I recently stayed at Suite Dreams B&B for a second time. Once again, Albert Tan was a welcoming and gracious host, and the B&B was immaculate, comfortable, and quiet. It was lovely to return for this visit and immediately feel 'at home.' I look forward to returning when I am back in Toronto.
Thank you Albert!

Room Tip: I've stayed in the Sunrise Suite and the Cathedral Suite. Both were lovely. The Sunrise Suite i...
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed this B&B for the sightseeing in Toronto and I made the best choice for sure. Mr. Albert Tan was so kind to me in every situation and I could have the much chat with other guests. Also the location of the hotel is so convenient to go to anywhere in Toronto. I will stay at this place next time defenately. Thank you so much, Albert!

London
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We stayed here for one night and would recommend this b and b. We stayed in the 'Sunrise Suite' and the bed was very comfortable. The room and house was immaculately clean and Albert is a great host. He recommended a great restaurant for authentic Vietnamese food as well as other choices in the neighbourhood. We had tickets to a Jays game and walked to the Rogers Centre which took about 45 min. Transit is also very easy and convenient. Breakfast was very good and filling with fresh fruit and choice of eggs, omelette, cereals.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Its all true. We found the Koreatown location ideal for exploring the downtown area. Public parking is very close, about seven houses down at $10 a day (don't use maximum, use time). Christie station is just around the corner. Many restaurants are within walking distance amidst a University of Toronto atmosphere.

The building seems to be of newer construction in the quite neighborhood block. Our garden suite was clean, quite and pleasant with good natural light (like the whole house). Breakfast was thankfully simple and delicious and not needlessly fussy.

Mr. Tan was very accommodating of our earlier than expected arrival. He was always considerate and polite. Listen to his savvy advice that saves you time, money and hassle. Somehow, he even swung us free tickets to the Royal Ontario Museum.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Ness Ziona, Israel
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Booked this place after I saw the prices of the other hotels in Toronto.
This is with no doubt the best place I have ever stayed in. The owner, mr. Tan is one of the nicest persons I have ever met. When we arrived he let us use his private garage to take all the luggage out. Than he gave us shirt explanation on the city and reccomended on good restaurants in the area. We came with our 3 years old daughter and mr. Tan gave her some vegetables and fruited from his refrigerator. This b&b is super clean. You will not find a piece of dust in this place. The Cheistie subway station is located less than a minute walk from the house and is very convenient to reach downtown with. I can write more and more about this place but believe me - no words can describe how good this place is. Thank you mr. Tan. I don't know when will be our next time in Toronto - we know where we will stay.

• Stayed September 2012