I come to Toronto regularly to visit my daughter who lives there. I usually stay in a four or five star hotel downtown but decided not to on this occasion. I went through Trip Advisor and was impressed with the comments on Suite Dreams so booked myself and my daughter in for five days.
Albert's precision with our booking before our arrival was typical of his minute attention to detail. We received explicit instructions regarding directions to a Suite Dreams from the airport, things to do while in the City, things to look out for etc.
Albert's kind but not overbearing attention was so appreciated. Over breakfast we would get the world put to rights. Breakfast was so delicious - fresh fruit salad cut into bit size pieces, followed by perfect scrambled egg and crunchy toast. I have suggested Albert start putting together his wisdom gathered over the years having raised three daughters, changed country how many times, started anew etc etc. He is inspirational.
A Suite Dreams is impeccable - you literally could eat off the floor! You are given your front door key when you arrive. Whenever we came back from a day out and about, the calm, bright interior of the house gave you a good feeling as you walked through the door. Very quiet too.
Nothing was too much trouble for Albert. We will definitely be returning. He deserves his 5 star rating!
Thank you Albert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in Annex area / Korean Town of downtown Toronto. We offers three contemporary, upscale private en-suite accommodations: Our location is very convenient to many of the city's major attractions. We are located between Bathurst and Christie Street in the vibrant neighborhood of Korean Town on Bloor Street West. City permit parking is 7 houses away. Christie Subway Station is next to parking lot. No Smoking in the house. No outside shoes in the house, we request our guests to bring along house slipper to use in the house. We provide Complimentary breakfast: (1) Coffee, Tea, Juice. (2) Fresh Fruits Salad top up with yogurt. (3) choice of Scramble Eggs, Cheese Omelet, French Toast, Grilled Cheese sandwich, Oatmeal Porridge or Vegetarian. , Free wireless high speed internet. We are looking forward to making you feel at home every minute of your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you again for choosing to stay with Clinton and Bloor B&B as your home away from home in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Clinton and Bloor B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Suite Dreams Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- a Suite Dreams Toronto Hotel Toronto