“we would stay here again”

Clinton and Bloor B&B
Ranked #2 of 116 Toronto B&B and Inns
Sainte-Adele
“we would stay here again”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at Mr. Tan's B & B for two nights in January, and would definitely stay there again.
Mr. Tan is gracious, knowledgeable and very helpful. This B & B is beautiful, spotlessly clean and wonderfully central: a few steps away from Bloor St. and the Christie subway. We started each day with a tasty, full breakfast prepared by Mr. Tan according to each of our tastes. In addition, Mr. Tan was happy to provide gluten-free bread for me and accommodate our late arrival (we came by train and could not get there till 9 p.m.); on arrival we found that he had upgraded us to a lovely, comfortable suite. We warmly recommend this bed and breakfast and we thank you, Mr. Tan, for your friendly and considerate welcome. See you again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tamara L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Hebrew first
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had a very comfortable stay in the Cathedral Room at the top of the house which was very spacious, quiet and clean. The breakfast was very tasty and freshly prepared by Albert who was very welcoming and offers great hospitality.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Tokyo
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My wife and I had an outstanding stay at the Suite Dreams B&B. The breakfast was wonderful (home-made granola, fresh berries, french toast, unlimited coffee) and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept on. Albert, thank you for your wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 5 January 2014

the warm communication with Albert, beautiful breakfast, and clean accommodation made the stay such an awesome experience. Especially I liked how it is located in Korea town since I love Korean food, and there is tim hortons right next to the station to drop by late at night, which were both only 3 min away from the place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mikipedian
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I just needed a quiet place to crash between 11PM and 7AM for 3 nights as I was working late.
I had a nice room with French door to a patio.
Shared bathroom with 1 room.
Excellent breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: NB: there is no pool or fitness center and I wasn't looking for one!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bruno T
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Albert has a great B and B. It is very warm and comfortable and quiet, yet in the heart of town. It is close to the Christie station. Albert is a great host, cooks a great breakfast. He even welcomed my son into his home and we had breakfast together. He accommodated my late arrival and early departure. Once of the best B and Bs .. I have been all over the world in B & Bs. I would stay here at any time and have also recommended it to friends. Loved the fact it felt like home.. with shoes off at the door... must be a Canadian custom.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank TerrieM1981
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Everything was great. Albert was very understanding of our late arrival and his hospitality was by no means limited. One of the best beds I've ever slept in and breakfast was very enjoyable. Would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013