I knew I'd found a bargain when I booked this on expedia, but had no idea just what a sweet and thoughtful fellow owned and operated this delightful townhouse in Toronto's Koreatown, just one block from the Christie St. subway station on Toronto's only east-west subway line (along Bloor St.) From the moment I walked in, I knew I had been lucky picking this place. I knew of one of the few rules already, to take off one's shoes in the house, and since I like padding about in stocking feet, I was only too happy to oblige! Then Mr. Tan made a me a hot cup of tea on a frigid March night, and it hit the spot. After I got settled and caught up with hockey scores on the TV in my room -- and remember, lots of B&Bs don't bother with TVs at all! -- he directed me to a very nice Indian restaurant just a ten-minute walk down Bloor. And he gives you your choice of different breakfast entrees, all delicious, and I loved the yogurt/fresh fruit "appetizer." (Quotes added since one doesn't think of appetizers at breakfast, but essentially, that's what this is!) You can chill out and be quiet during breakfast, or, if you're a chatterbox like me, engage in interesting and pleasant conversation with Mr. Tan, who was born in China but is a citizen of Singapore. I even loved charming little touches like coasters with scenes of famous Singapore sites on them! Oh, and did I mention the place is clean as a whistle and charmingly decorated? I can't manufacture even the tiniest of kvetches! ("Kvetch" is a New York term for complaint, or one who complains!) Keep up the good work and hostelry, Mr. Tan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B is located in Annex area / Korean Town of downtown Toronto. We offers three contemporary, upscale private en-suite accommodations: Sunrise Suite (225 sq. ft.); Sunset Suite (325 sq. ft.); Cathedral Suite (700 sq. ft.) and Garden Suite (325 sq. ft.) with shared bathroom. Our location is very convenient to many of the city's major attractions. We are located between Bathurst and Christie Street in the vibrant neighborhood of Korean Town on Bloor Street West. At the end of the day, it's comforting to know you've chosen one of the city's best B&Bs in a convenient neighborhood where you will feel at home. City parking lot is 7 houses away. Christie Subway Station is next to parking lot. No Smoking in the house. No outside shoes in the house, we request our guests to bring along house slipper to use in the house. We provide Complimentary breakfast: (1) Coffee, Tea, Juice. (2) Fresh Fruits Salad top up with yogurt. (3) choice of Scramble Eggs, Cheese Omelet, French Toast, Grilled Cheese sandwich, Oatmeal Porridge or Vegetarian. , Free wireless high speed internet, Free local and long distance call. We are looking forward to making you feel at home every minute of your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you again for choosing A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B as your home away from home in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Suite Dreams Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- a Suite Dreams Toronto Hotel Toronto