What a fabulous stay we had with Albert. His home is a really wonderful place - so neat and tidy and he thinks of everything. Albert really helped us when we came to Toronto again, having being caught in the flight chaos post volcano and he went out of his way to give us support as this tough time. His breakfasts are wonderful, but he is a legend. Thanks Albert from the French, Bale and Catchpole families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in Annex area / Korean Town of downtown Toronto. We offers three contemporary, upscale private en-suite accommodations: Our location is very convenient to many of the city's major attractions. We are located between Bathurst and Christie Street in the vibrant neighborhood of Korean Town on Bloor Street West. City permit parking is 7 houses away. Christie Subway Station is next to parking lot. No Smoking in the house. No outside shoes in the house, we request our guests to bring along house slipper to use in the house. We provide Complimentary breakfast: (1) Coffee, Tea, Juice. (2) Fresh Fruits Salad top up with yogurt. (3) choice of Scramble Eggs, Cheese Omelet, French Toast, Grilled Cheese sandwich, Oatmeal Porridge or Vegetarian. , Free wireless high speed internet. We are looking forward to making you feel at home every minute of your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you again for choosing to stay with Clinton and Bloor B&B as your home away from home in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Clinton and Bloor B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Suite Dreams Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- a Suite Dreams Toronto Hotel Toronto