“worst Chinese restaurant ever”

Ho Jan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5,402 of 8,477 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst Chinese restaurant ever”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is by far the worst Chinese meal and restaurant I have ever visited. I was staying nearby at a hotel for a few days and I thought to try this restaurant as there were not many options nearby. I ordered noodles with beef. It was APPALLING. The noodles were exactly like those minute-made 1 dollar pot noodles you buy at the supermarket.; there were very few vegetables and beef in the noodles and most importantly the meal was drenched with lots of oil which tasted old and recycled. I ordered spring rolls and those were awful as well - unbelievable low quality. And for all this pleasure I paid 18 Canadian dollars - I wouldn't rate this meal more than a dollar. The waiter was rude as well, asking me whether I needed back my change when I paid him (he also had the audacity to want a tip!). I went home and actually became sick from the food. Their toilets were also very dirty and smelled up until the dining area. The worst restaurant experience I ever had in my life. STAY AWAY from this joint- your health is in danger.

• Visited March 2014