“Amongst the best Pizzeria places in the World”

Sfizio Pizzeria & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sfizio Pizzeria & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 8,474 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: SFIZIO Pizzeria & Wine Bar is Toronto's newest authentic Italian restaurant where the food is always fresh including house-made bread, pasta and Neapolitan style wood-burning oven pizza.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Amongst the best Pizzeria places in the World”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have recently visited 2 of the 7 Gold medal winner Pizzeria restaurants in 2014 (Btw, all 7 are bast in Naples!) but in my opinion pizza served at Sfizio as amongst them and should enter the competition next year. Excellent quality together with a VERY good service, friendly staff, good wine and very reasonably priced. I think its position as number 1 restaurant in Toronto is well justified. Thank you for a lovely experience.

• Visited August 2014

“Great Food....Great Service”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We ate at Sfizio for the first time last night. It was my wife's birthday and we wanted to find a nice Italian restaurant with authentic food. We were very impressed by the friendly staff who catered to every one of our needs. My wife and son-in-law ordered the seafood pasta. They were very pleased with the dishes. My daughter and I ordered the scaloppine. It cam with potatoes and vegetables. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. At the end of the meal the restaurant presented my wife with a Nutella pizza and a candle for her birthday. Very impressed with this establishment.

• Visited August 2014
Toronto
“DEEEEELISH”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing Pizzas and Calzones!!! Fresh fast and friendly!! Great addition to the neighbourhood!

Complimentary dessert cookie with choc and coconut to die for!

Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Things @ Sfizio !”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Pizza is as Good as it Gets Place Looks Great and Flavio and his Staff always make me feel at home.
Benvenuti ....

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TonyC3379
Loreto, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious dinner”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Top class pizza!!☆☆☆I encourage everyone who loves the real Italian pizza to come here. Live music and nice people.

1 Thank Mafaldina82