We spent three nights at the Residence Inn this October. My husband, myself and our three kids.
We had a good suite with a kitchenette, two bedrooms and a sofabed (for my youngest son)
I have to say, the suite was large and comfortable...until we had to pull out the sofabed. For a room suitable up to six people, there were four chairs only, so my kids had to eat on their brother's bed...
The service was really average, the room was cleaned but we did found hair in our bedsheets.
The Breakfast buffet was ok, as it was complimentary (as the wifi) but little choice.
I will book my rooms at the Mariott next time in Toronto, less money, for a much better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn