This hotel is perfect if you have business in downtown Toronto. It was a 10 minute walk from where I needed to be for work and is super close to a Starbucks, Quiznos and Quesada Mexican Grill!
Parking is a bit expensive and Valet only ($40 CAD a night + tax), so if you don't have to drive during your stay, don't.
The included breakfast is what you would expect from a Residence Inn. If you are a frequent traveler it is nothing special, but if you don't get out much, it will be quite a nice surprise.
All in all, it is perfect for business travel. It gives you that "homey" feeling at a decent value. And the best part, to reiterate, you can walk just about everywhere you would need to downtown... and if something is too far, cabs are all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn