We went to Toronto to see Les Miserables at the Princess of Wales theatre. This hotel was just a few blocks from the theatre and great restaurant options on King Street. It is in the shadow of the CN Tower. Our room was spacious and had a full kitchen. The bathroom sink was separate from the shower/toilet so that made mornings easier. We had a queen bed and pull out sofa. The sofa mattress was very thin, which is fine for children, but would not be a good option for adults. They had a hostess seat you for the free breakfast, which resulted in a bit of a wait, but kept the breakfast room from getting overly crowded. Good options for breakfast, too. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough towels/wash clothes in the room when we checked in. The reservation was for 4 people, but we only had 3 bath towels and 2 wash clothes? Also, the wait for an elevator can be lengthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn