We found plenty to be happy about at the Residence Inn on Wellington St. The staff was very customer-service oriented, the rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were separate. In addition, the pool and gym were clean, there were several evening socials which helped out our budget and free coffee and tea service throughout the day. We were traveling with two children and a dog and we encountered no problems. The front desk and dining room staff were all friendly and I can't say enough about the valets (Mario & Michael) and the concierge (Randolph). They truly made us feel like family friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn