We enjoyed everything abut this hotel! The location is great with an attentive concierge. The breakfasts are excellent with great variety and a cosy atmosphere. We also loved the Happy Hour. tomato soup and bread was on the agenda the evening we were there! We had enough to not need to eat dinner!! Our room was spacious with a microwave and small kitchenette. The bed was large and comfy. We thought that the hotel was reasonably priced and woud not hesitate to visit again if we ever returned to Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn