We stayed at this hotel for a couple of days during the black out and also to watch a Mirvish show. We stayed in a great spacious suite stylishly that is furnished and very well maintained. Everything is in working order and completely clean and fresh. The view is fantastic from the room. The hotel is conveniently located with walking distance to all the theaters, CN Tower and the new Aquarium, along with many other sights. The staff is fantastic, making effort to accommodate us. The hotel at the time was very crowded especially during evening check in and morning breakfast times. The staff however made every effort to keep things running smoothly. We spent our happy time there and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn