This hotel was very comfortable and clean. We really liked the layout of the room; it had a little kitchen area which we wished we would have brought more from home. They even provided microwave popcorn. The bed was comfortable but the pullout couch was not great for sleeping. The front desk were very helpful even the valets and all staff were terrific. We were very impressed. The breakfast buffet was much better than we expected; the food was good and the selection was diverse. Seating was a bit competitive but everything else was good. There is parking down the street for appr $25 for 24 hours and they have valet as well for $40. The location is excellent; close to the entertainment and 15 minute walk to the Air Canada Center. The value for your dollar is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn