We came to this hotel from Kingston, Ontario where the hotel was wonderful (also residence inn) and we were so disappointed to discover the difference.
The service was very unpleasant and not helpful it seemed they wanted to make our life difficult.
The bathroom vent that turns on automatically was soooo noisy I ended up with migraines. The fridge too was very noisy.
The area is a little crumpy and under tons of construction... Next time we'll look for a nicer area to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn