Thanks for the free upgrade! A nice hotel with free WiFi and breakfast is included in the price . Free tapas on our 1st night was also a bonus. The upgraded suite was clean and comfortable. The furniture and décor is a little outdated and the room very dark due to the windows facing onto the concrete slab building next door to the hotel. If you like natural light you may want to check which side your hotel room is facing. A small issue with housekeeping which had to be reported 4 times – twice to the same person. However, eventually resolved and a bottle of wine as compensation. Overall a conveniently located hotel for the main attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Marriott, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn