A very nice find this hotel. Good price for its location, a few minutes to the CN Tower. Free wifi and free breakfast, plus complimentary finger food that saved us a diner. I used the business center amd they had a complimentary printer, but the internet was very slow on these computers.
The staff is very nice, helping us as much as we can. Our King studio was perfect for the 5 of us, with a complete kitchen. Room was nice. Bed a little soft though. Gym is average but it does the job, with a nice pool
Parking price is quite expensive. Last time I paid nearly 50 bucks was at another Marriott in Brisbane 3 years ago. They did not replace all the towells so we ran short on our last night.
Overall, I recommend this place if you want to be in the center of the action!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn