This is a beautiful hotel. We had a very well-designed room, complete with any amenities you could want. A big continental breakfast is included in the price. Best of all, it was very reasonably priced for a room so close to the CN Tower (two blocks away) and other attractions. There are two things to consider: they only have valet parking, and it isn't cheap; I recommend leaving your car in the underground parking lot behind the hotel (it's called the 'Atrium', I believe). Also - get to the continental breakfast EARLY, or you'll be waiting in line by the elevators with a bunch of other grumpy, hungry folks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn