we stayed for 3 days, 2 nights, did the 24 hour valet option for the extra $$. As much as I hate to pay to park, it was a nice convienence
my wife, I and 2 daughters (7 &12). Good clean room , kitchen, etc. great for walking to most places.really good breakfast buffet in the morning. Pool was what was expected. nothing too big, but big enough for the kids to float around and be on top of other guest.
The only mild negative was one of the 3 elevators was broken the whole time, which lead to some queues during peak time, but not a deal breaker. we enjoyed it. I think the hotel should look into some rooms with 2 queen beds as an option, instead of king in the bedroom with a pull out couch. just a suggestion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn