Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District
US$408
US$369
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
US$322
US$240
Orbitz.com
1,728 results
All reviewsfull kitchenentertainment districtcn towerrogers centrefree breakfasttwo bedroom suitesofa bedvalet parkingthe breakfast areasmall kitchenstove topdining tableblue jaysminute walkyogurtking streetsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2009

Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, rooms were reasonably spacious for a city, also very quiet

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2009

My partner and I stayed in this hotel for one night the weekend of Thanksgiving. We were placed on the 15th floor which had an awesome view of the CN Tower. The location is perfect - close to the train and bus stations, 2 subway stations, the CN Tower, and restaurants.

Everything about our experience at The Marriott was excellent. The doorman hailed us cabs, the front staff helped us with directions to the subway, and the staff even provided a sticky roller for my boyfriend's cat-hairy dress shirt.

The room was immaculately clean and the amenities were great. There was popcorn, tea, and coffee in a basket in the room. There is no room service, but there was a huge booklet of various take-out we could have ordered in, in addition to the few snacks available to purchase in the downstairs lobby. We also made use of the ironing board and iron. Everything in the room was clean and looked brand new.

We also liked the pool and hot tub. There was a work-out room and a room with computers as well.

The breakfast buffet was fantastic. It had a huge variety of food and we did not leave hungry! It was a little busy, but I was able to grab us a table and we didn't care too much that the room was packed. I kind of enjoyed the buzz and excitement of breakfast. If you're looking for a quiet, sit down meal, take your breakfast upstairs to your room.

Overall, A+ service, room, and food. I can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2009

Stayed 5 nights in October at this property and glad I did!! Ellen greeted me upon my
arrival and checked me in, she was fantastic. Every staff member who i encountered greeted me with a smile, including the housekeeper on my floor who would ask if I required any extra amenities when she saw me in the hall.

Fantastic breakfast buffet in the mornings and a small, but great fitness center and pool to work it off in.

The location is in the heart of the Entertainment district, close to all the theatres. Its a 10 minute walk to the TTC (subway), and about a 20-25 minute walk to Eaton Centre.

*Travelling TIP: Transportation to the hotel from Pearson can be $$$. Taxi is about $50cdn,... If you do not have a lot of luggage, I recommend taking the Airporter $18/19 one way) to the Intercontinental Hotel on Front Street. and walk 3-4 blocks to the Hotel

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2009

This hotel has a fantastic location in the heart of the entertainment district, and is an easy walk to subways and streetcars to get to other parts of the city. The rooms are exceptionally clean, comfortable and modern. We were also impressed by the complete lack of nightime noise; this is a very quiet hotel (once you get past the busy lobby!)

We had a two bedroom, two bathroom suite. There is a king size bed in the main bedroom, a queen in the second bedroom, and a sofabed in the livingroom. There is also a kitchen (with dishwasher). This is a marvelous choice for a family with older teenagers.

The breakfast buffet was great for everyone in the family, with a variety of choice. Our teens filled up with eggs, french toast, bacon, cereal, fresh fruit and yogourt.
The staff is warm, friendly and helpful, and work very hard at breakfast to quickly replenish the buffet.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Scotiatravel
Reviewed 26 October 2009

We only stayed in this hotel for two nights but really wish we could have stayed for longer.
We were in a suite on the 21st floor and have to say it was amazing. Huge rooms, very clean and a superb view of Toronto down town and the CN Tower.
The hotel does valet parking which is very good and came included in our rate. Also they do a cars eat free deal which included $25 of gas with your stay.
Well recommended!