The Hazelton Hotel
US$310
Delta Hotels
US$362
  • Restaurant
All reviewsscreening roommark mcewanpillow menulobster spoonsheated floorsdressing areaboutique hotelfour seasonsroom servicethe general manageran amazing hotelnespresso machineyorkville areapleasure of stayingbathroom mirrorrooms are spacioussteam room
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel in mid November. We were doing some Christmas shopping and also had my 7 month old grandson with us.

The staff at this hotel are truely first class. Everyone was extremely helpful from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. When we arrived in the HUGE room, they had a crib made up for my grandson with baby bath amenities and a little toy for him. So thoughtful!

I especially enjoyed the huge soaker tub in the bathroom. Very relaxing after a long day on your feet...and to be able to watch tv while in the tub made it that much better.

I would definitely reccommend this hotel and I will personally always choose this hotel when in Toronto. It is in the perfect location, with spectacular rooms and an excellent restaurant. You cant ask for anything more!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Yorkville or Hazelton Avenue.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 7 December 2012

This hotel does it right. Plain and simple. Superior service on all fronts. Adam at the front desk is a master of service and making you feel welcome.

Justin Bieber was there the same day as I and I felt just as important (minus the screaming teenagers out front).

Large rooms, spectacular bathrooms, great restaurant and bar, and superior location. This hotel is a wonderful boutique hotel that does not disappoint.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My girlfirend and I stayed at the Hazelton this past weekend checking in November 30 and checked out on December 2. From the moment we checked in around 10pm, great service. We walked up to the front desk, and the Front Office Manager, greeted me by name, how she knew my name?? She had an associate personally take us to the room, gave us a tour. The room is large and well appointed. Spent time in the "One Lounge" owned and operated be renown Chef, Mark McEwan, great service, food and drinks. Room service breakfast Saturday was perfect - food well presented and tasty, excellent service. We worked out in the gym and met Justin Bieber and his Mom - now isn't that memorable!! The hotel is in the best location in Yorkville, walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. I have stayed at Windsor Arms, Four Seasons, Park Hyatt all in Yorkville - Hazelton has them beat hands down. We will stay there again on next trip to Toronto!! thanks, Brian and Janice

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brian0759
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My husband has always wanted to go to the Canadian Hockey Hall of Fame, so this was the primary purpose of our holiday weekend visit.

The front desk was very helpful with additional sites of interest and restaurants. We ate in the hotel restaurant twice- breakfast and dinner, both meals were a fine dining experience.

Best feature of this hotel for us- comfy bed, luxurious sleep and no street noise!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2012

From the moment you walk into this hotel you feel special. The rooms are large and spacious, even the standard ones. The Washroom and Closet area is consistently one of the nicest I've seen. Room Service is always great but for something more special go down to One in the dining room or bar. Amazing on all counts!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo