“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of All Days House #3

All Days House #3
We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Days House #3
Pune
“OK”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The room I stayed in was in the basement and thus was a little dark and it was also very hot (it was December). The room was clean enough and the bathroom was also clean. It is a place where you will be left alone. It is nothing special but it is a good price and good location.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dusseldorf
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This hostel has more of a hotel feel to it, except with the bonuses hostels usually have. To make it easy, I will just give you a list of pros and cons.

Cons:
- No fridge or microwave in the room
- There was a GIGANTIC bug in our room, crawling alongside our baggage. Disgusting!
- We book a twin room because there were no double rooms available, only to find out that the beds were French beds and we easily could have booked a single room for us.
- There is not always someone at the front desk - it seemed to be a matter of luck whether or not someone was there to help out.
- No room service during our stay, the room looked quite dirty after 5 nights (though it was clean when we checked in)
- The vents of the air conditioning were under the bed, meaning we had to move the bed in order to properly cool down.
- 5 dollars extra for doing laundry
- No breakfast included

Pros:
- TV in the room
- Private bathroom
- Two fully equipped kitchens in the hostel with fridges to store stuff and microwaves for heating it up
- Free and exceptionally fast wi-fi for a hostel
- Very close to Bloor St. shopping district, around the corner from the subway
- Air conditioning
- Laundry room (see also cons)
- Walking distance (5-10 mins) to 3 large supermarkets
- Bookshelves and common room TV

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2012

This guesthouse is very nice & a friendly place to stay. It has a communal area for TV and internet use, and is a very good location, minutes walk from the train station. The only gripe is the rooms are very small, and as this was part of a big trip, we only just managed to fit two suitcases in our room. Other than that, was very nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Bangkok
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed there for only one night and booked for single private room. I arrived there early around 8.30 so The owner was not at the lobby yet. There was a phone outside to call the owner to let you into the hostel. He will give you the passcode to get in and leave your stuffs at the luggage room )which also has a passcode) because check in time is 2PM pnward. So, I freshen up a bit and then left my luggage in the luggage room and came back later at 1PM. The room was available so I went to the 2nd floor. The single private room was a bit smelly when I first walked in. So, I opened the window and also left the door open for about 30 mins and also turned on air con ( trying everyway to let all the smell out of my room). Every other things were ok like bathroom. I left early in the morning so I didn't get a chance to have breakfast. The internet was pretty good i would say. It's also easy to find because it closes to the subway. There are several coffee shops like Tims Horton, starbucks around the hostel. The owner was so so. Could not give advices to me i.g bus to attraction places but i did some homework before I travelled here so I didnt find it difficult and no need for his advices.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank JannyCoyote
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I left my ipod at the hostel and they were extremely helpful in helping me to get it back. Thank you!

Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My partner and I usually stay at hotels, but we're travelling around North America at the moment and are finding accommodation in the big cities really expensive. I did a lot of research before deciding to book at All Days (Selby Street, off Sherbourne) but was still a bit apprehensive because of mixed online reviews. The hostel however, is clean, tidy, well appointed and well located. Definitely give it a go. Brilliant value for money and in our experience was well maintained. Head up the road onto Sherbourne to the grocery store though (much cheaper than the one across the road). Great location, near metro on Sherbourne, and easy walking to Yonge, Bloor etc. Even some cool tv and movie filming going on in the area. We were in a private room (44) which was clean, comfy and across the hall from the bathroom and kitchen - easy, clean and convenient.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Valencia, Spain
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I have been in alldays for six weeks with another friend. We were for studying English in Toronto and this place is excellent because is close Yonge St and also you can arrive any place quickly. Regarding the cleaning is perfect because everyday the hostel is cleaned up. About people who is working in Alldays is very friendly, kind and talkative, they help you when you need something and also they recommend you someplaces to visit. Kitchen and washroom are OK because the kitchen is cleaned and full equipment. There are a lot of washrooms so you don't have to wait for a long time. It's the best option to stay in Toronto because it's not expensive and it's good location!! Thanks for all!!

Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends