“I'm dreaming of empanadas”
Review of Los Colibris

Los Colibris
Reserve with OpenTable
Los Colibris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 8,645 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: Contemporary, Gluten Free Options.
Toronto, Canada
“I'm dreaming of empanadas”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Had the pleasure of visiting Los Colibris last night with a group of friends. The service was fantastic and the food was even better with remarkable flavors and depth. We started off with the Ceviche Traditicional which was the perfect blend of citrus and crisp flavor. The Rajas Poblano is a little bit of heaven. As per my title, I'm still dreaming about the Empanadas. For mains, we spilt the lamb shank and Tesmole de Pollo (chicken stew) which were both absolutely incredible. To finish off the meal, we had this chocolate cake that makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It was decadent, moist and the perfect sweetness. It's so cliche in a restaurant review to say I'll definitely be returning but for this gal, its true, it was so good I'm taking my family for dinner on Friday night! Thanks for the awesome meal and service Los Colibris team!

• Korean first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Fantastic birthday dinner”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Went with my sister's last week for a birthday dinner for our youngest sister. The service was fantastic (including the waiter getting us off menu items from downstairs that we'd love on previous occasions). As always the staff were wonderful and after being talked into dessert we enjoyed what was probably the best dessert I've had in years (its something chocolate the waiter will remember the name). I highly recommend Los Colibris for all!!!!

“Mexican Fusion”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Good place with good ambiance / not really Mexican Food is more like a Mexican Fusion / Great service / large tequila selection / food A little up from the normal / yes we can recommend the place

Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful place to eat - quite a showcase, excellent service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went for a team lunch - some unique choices on the menu - lots of variety - everyone chose something different so you get some sense of the menu.
Soup and salad - slightly tweaked to be different.
Sandwiches quite large,
service was excellent - they made a mistake with 1 entrée and offered us free cookies at the end complimentary.
Not the cheapest place but worth the experience!

• Visited August 2014
“Different and Delightful ”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I dropped in with some colleagues for lunch. Although I only had a salad, the flavors were unique and fresh. Friendly service. Unique atmosphere. Some different & delightful.