“Great find!! A little gem in the Beaches area”
Review of Cozy Suites Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cozy Suites Inn
Ranked #24 of 117 Toronto B&B and Inns
“Great find!! A little gem in the Beaches area”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My fiance and I stayed here for 6 nights while we were looking at houses in the area and visiting Toronto and it is gorgeous! We stayed in January so it was so nice to have the fireplace in the suite to come back to to keep us warm. We stayed in the London Bridge suite and it was just the right size for us. The stove in the kitchen was great and we had everything we needed. There were essentials in the fridge for us when we arrived (as well as some lovely cake!) and helpful information on nearby places to eat / visit. The place was clean and welcoming and also very peaceful.

The bus stop right outside the front door was really handy and it was easy to get to wherever we needed to go. The Beaches area is lovely too so we were happy we found the Cozy Suites. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
long island, ny
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights earlier this month and absolutely loved it! We stayed in the London Bridge Suite which is located in the front of the Inn on the bottom floor. It was bigger than I expected, adorably decorated and super cozy esp with the electric fireplace that was built into the wall! The Queen bed was comfy, and everything was very clean! The suite had everything we needed including a full kitchen, which helped us save of food costs during the trip, the included daily breakfast was also a help and delicious. Public transportation was right outside the Inn, however we drove everywhere, the city, beach and shopping were all easily accessible, only 20 minutes to the city! The owner Deb was very nice and wonderful to work with. We can't wait to go back however next time I'll wait until warmer weather!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maryann b
Mission
Reviewed 4 November 2012

If you want a place to stay in Toronto with all of the comforts of home, check out Cozy Suites Inn at 287 Victoria Park Avenue. It is very clean, comfortable and cozy and the rates are reasonable.
You'll enjoy the warmth of the fireplace, the modern fully-equipped kitchen, the comfy bed, 4pce-bathroom and access to on-site laundry facilities. Parking is outside your door, and free. Public transportation is steps away. My husband and I enjoyed the lovely 15 minutes walk down to East Queen and the Beach area daily. Great shops, restaurants and theatre are all close by. We thoroughly enjoyed our two-week stay at Cozy Suites Inn, and will be repeat customers!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Victoria room the first 4 nights. A great livingroom with fireplace and fully-equi...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank customerMission
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have recently spent 5 nights at the Cozy Suites Inn in Toronto in the Victoria Suite. I was very impressed when I entered my front door. ( I did have to go down a few steep steps before as its a basement area suite). The decor inside is beautiful. There was sufficient worktop space to prepare meals and cook then if needed. There was a beautiful oven and also a lovely large tv with a selection of dvds if you wanted to watch them. The lounge area was small but ample for a single traveller. The bedroom was very cozy. The walls are possibly rather thin as I could hear my neighbours quite clearly but that didn't bother me TOO much during the day but I did have some difficulty sleeping at night. The bathroom is neat and tidy with plenty of hot water for the shower. I bought a weekly TTC ticket for the transport system which allowed me to get downtown fairly easily. It took around 20-25 minutes from Cozy Suites to downtown via the subway system. There was a selection of food for breakfast which lasted me a few days. Some lovely homemade jam was a bonus! I found the price of my stay reasonable. Just bear in mind that if you have mobility problems, the Victoria Suite may not suit you but speak to the owner in good time so you could stay in another suite. I would definately use Cozy Suites again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank theresa h
Huizen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 16 October 2012

From family we heard of the site VRBO and there we found the Cozy Suites Inn. We booked for 3 weeks and didn't regret a day! We staid in the Beachsuite overlooking the yard (where we sat every day). We had beautifull weather so we enjoyed going to the beach (5 min. drive), make a walk on the boardwalk, but also going to Niagra Falls, St. Jacobs (Mennonites), the CN Tower and some beautifull parks as the Guildwood Park, Bluffers Park and the Rosetta McClain Gardens in Toronto. As we planned trips outside Toronto and also a family visit at Dunsford and Oshawa we rented a car and we didn't use any public transportation. But if you only stay in Toronto you can do without a car as the stops for bus, subway and streetcars are closeby the Cozy Suites Inn. Deb (the owner) has great tips were to go and were to eat. She is very helpfull so don't be afraid to ask her. If we were ever to come back to Toronto we definitedly will stay at the Cozy Suites Inn again. It was spotless, every thing you need for a good "cozy feeling" during a vacation is available and on arrival you find a first breakfast in your fridge. It is in a nice quiet and safe neighbourhood and within acceptable distance from downtown Toronto. We enjoyed all 3 weeks and felt almost like at home.....

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marianne d
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed 5 October 2012

As a result of a last minute vacation decision, I was finding it hard to find a reasonable, well located place. A friend of mine directed me to Cozy Suites. Best decision, ever. The suite I received was the Victoria Suite that was located in the basement. Now, on being lead to the suite, my friend and I gave each other a knowing look that equated 'basement = uh oh", but we were both pleasanlty surprised at how roomy, light and modern the space was.

If I were to have any complaint it would be the thickness of the walls between suites as I could hear the guest in the adjoining suite snore the night away. Other than that, it was just what I needed. Way better than a hotel and felt closer to a home.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We spent 3 weeks in the Cosy Suites Inn, at Victoria Park Ave, Toronto. Deb (the owner) was really helpful and nice. Our room was cosy, clean, nice, comfortable (the bed too!),good equipped and really snug. The area is calm, friendly, and the beach is so close too. We can recommend to everyone.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple