“Fabulous time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cozy Suites Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cozy Suites Inn
Ranked #23 of 115 Toronto B&B and Inns
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Fabulous time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband and I just returned from a week in Toronto and we stayed in the London Suite at Cozy Suites Inn. Perfect location, extremely well kept, quiet, and transit right out the front door. Friendly people were more than willing to help with directions too. Close to the Beaches where there are some great pubs/restaurants and shopping....there is not one thing negative about this place. (My husband really wants the banana bread recipe.) I highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful 3-day weekend in Toronto, and the Cozy Suites was the perfect place to stay! The neighborhood is quiet yet it's very easy to get into downtown Toronto via public transport. We rode our bicycles down to the lake, and along the Waterfront Trail to the downtown, and stopped off at the Steam Whistle Brewery for a refreshment. Our Suite was the newly renovated Morrocan, down steps from the lovely quiet backyard terrace. It is luxury accommodations, with a modern kitchen, living room/dining area, two full bathrooms, and two double beds. Two tv.s and even two gas fireplaces--I can't imagine why anyone would stay in a motel!! Deb and her husband make you feel very welcome, and they obviously take great pride in- and care of- in their lovely home. They even have the fridge stocked with your first breakfast! We highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
RedToronto, Owner at Cozy Suites Inn, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review Jo Ann, it is very much appreciated. Good luck with your blueberry crop this year, have a great summer, Deb
Bray, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

This is a great place to stay! The rooms are cozy and warm and have everything that is needed in them. Debbie is wonderful. There to help but not intrusive. The room I stayed in was the Beaches Suite. Perfect! Own entrance at the back, a cozy gas fire in the sittingroom, the bed very comfortable and the room beautifully decorated. I was there for two weeks in March and have decided whenever I am back in Toronto, that is the place for me. The Beach area is lovely, plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants, between Kingston Road and Queen St. The boardwalk is only about 15min walk, there are two nature trails, Neville Park and one on Kingston Road and plenty of smaller parks dotted around. It was good to be back in my old stomping ground again. I highly recommend this place to stay for singles or couples of any age.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Lethbridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

A lovely, cozy, clean, safe and welcoming environment. I highly recommend it to friends as they will not be dissatisfied. This is a great place for all and especially for women travelling alone...the area is great, bus stop out the front door and a variety of shops and restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay again. Service and hospitality is excellent !
Thank you Cozy Suites.

Room Tip: I booked the London Suite and loved it
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Doreen B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

My fiance and I stayed here for 6 nights while we were looking at houses in the area and visiting Toronto and it is gorgeous! We stayed in January so it was so nice to have the fireplace in the suite to come back to to keep us warm. We stayed in the London Bridge suite and it was just the right size for us. The stove in the kitchen was great and we had everything we needed. There were essentials in the fridge for us when we arrived (as well as some lovely cake!) and helpful information on nearby places to eat / visit. The place was clean and welcoming and also very peaceful.

The bus stop right outside the front door was really handy and it was easy to get to wherever we needed to go. The Beaches area is lovely too so we were happy we found the Cozy Suites. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
long island, ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights earlier this month and absolutely loved it! We stayed in the London Bridge Suite which is located in the front of the Inn on the bottom floor. It was bigger than I expected, adorably decorated and super cozy esp with the electric fireplace that was built into the wall! The Queen bed was comfy, and everything was very clean! The suite had everything we needed including a full kitchen, which helped us save of food costs during the trip, the included daily breakfast was also a help and delicious. Public transportation was right outside the Inn, however we drove everywhere, the city, beach and shopping were all easily accessible, only 20 minutes to the city! The owner Deb was very nice and wonderful to work with. We can't wait to go back however next time I'll wait until warmer weather!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maryann b
Mission
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

If you want a place to stay in Toronto with all of the comforts of home, check out Cozy Suites Inn at 287 Victoria Park Avenue. It is very clean, comfortable and cozy and the rates are reasonable.
You'll enjoy the warmth of the fireplace, the modern fully-equipped kitchen, the comfy bed, 4pce-bathroom and access to on-site laundry facilities. Parking is outside your door, and free. Public transportation is steps away. My husband and I enjoyed the lovely 15 minutes walk down to East Queen and the Beach area daily. Great shops, restaurants and theatre are all close by. We thoroughly enjoyed our two-week stay at Cozy Suites Inn, and will be repeat customers!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Victoria room the first 4 nights. A great livingroom with fireplace and fully-equi...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family