“Very convenient”

Ranked #41 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Very convenient”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed 3 nights for Business trip and it was a wholesome trip. Clean room and quiet. I had issue with shower and in less than 30 minutes it was fixed.Available down in the lobby is Moxie. Airport bus is so convenient.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jo_dcriz
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am delighted to see that your trip was a wholesome one I am glad that we were given the opportunity to be part of this experience. I apologize for shower malfunction and I am glad that the team was able to correct the matter in a timely manner. Thank you for staying with us as we look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Glostrup, Denmark
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during a 5 day business trip, the reception can be a little slow and often you will have to wait a little before they show up from the back room. The rooms have the basics, including a very annoying alarm which woke me up 5 o'clock in the morning, I unplugged it, and sure enough, next morning it woke me up again because cleaning plugged it back in. The hotel is not the closest to the airport, but on the other hand you can find room to park, just remember to check your room rate, there is a daily 14 CAD parking fee. However the restaurant and bar (Moxie's) are definitely worth a visit. Very nice food served in great surroundings by attentive staff. In the reception are you will find a small cafe offering you coffee and snacks to go, for those to busy to sit down and enjoy breakfast.
Will come back again, if the rate is okay at the time.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
I appreciate the time you took to write this review. I am sorry to hear about the confusion with the parking charge, I have also addressed the matter of the alarm clock with our Executive Housekeeper I am glad that you would close to stay with us again, thank you for the feedback as we await to welcome you back with us.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Easy drive from Pearson, with a shuttle service, large parking, clean and large rooms, right on top of an open-late Moxies(good for a Canadian chain). Polite staff. I would see no reason to look further for an airport hotel in Toronto.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ATBN
I want to thank you for this great review we greatly appreciate your positive feedback about our services, location and the friendliness of our associates. It is wonderful to see our guest return because of the service we offer, I will share this great feedback with team. Thank you again as we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Montreal ,
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Spent a week at this hotel during a recent business trip in the area . Overall the hotel had everything that I needed . It was clean.And quiet once the flights from the airport shutdown for the evening but you should be aware that until then , you can hear and even feel the aircraft .

There are several chain restaurants in the immediate area including Moxies which is located in the hotel itself.
I would return to this hotel in the future .

Room Tip: Hotel is located near the airport so flight traffic noise could be a problem for some .
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank dlkMontreal_
I appreciate the time you took to write this review. I am sorry to hear that you could hear the aircraft sound, thank your for this feedback it is greatly appreciated. We are waiting to welcome you back at the hotel.
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel lobby is very nice, I did find the rooms could be a little better kept.

They are starting to look worn.

Overall the hotel offers good value, and is a good choice if you have kids.

I believe they have an indoor pool, but you can also request a room with bunk beds.

It is great the have a Moxies on location, to grab a decent meal before your travels!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Garbagefud
GM_Toronto, Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Garbagefud,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and reviews on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also want to use this opportunity to update you on a small change that has taken place in the room type you used with your family. We now have pool out couch instead of the bunk beds that we used to have.
Once more, thank you for your business and we can't wait to have you back in Toronto and the Sandman Signature Hotel.
London, Canada
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here the night before our flight flew out on the recommendation of our travel agent. Although the rooms were adequate and the price was very attractive as it included our parking for the duration of our holiday. But, we were very disappointed with the flight pickup service upon our return to Toronto. As most people are usually pretty exhausted and just want to get home, it was very unfortunate that we had to wait 50 minutes (and 3 phone calls requesting) for a pickup although we were assured when we checked in that a vehicle would be there to pick us up if we called while waiting to claim our luggage (which we did do). Added to the frustration, it was early April and it was cold outside waiting. Therefore, I doubt it very much we would stay at the Sandman Signature Hotel Toronto Airport again when similar deals are available at other hotels near the Toronto airport. Hopes this helps.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rut E
GM_Toronto, Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Rut E,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business and we also take all complaints seriously. I understand how frustrating it can be to wait for that long for a shuttle in the cold and I want to use this opportunity to apologise on behalf of the hotel. We will take great steps in addressing this lapse in service and ensure that it does not happen again. Our utmost goal is always to reach and exceed our guests`expectation and it is a huge dissatisfaction to us if this goal is not met. Once more, thank you for exposing your experience to us.
Muskoka District, Canada
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our travel agent suggested this hotel to us. We enjoyed our 1 night stay here, the front staff was friendly, our room was nice, the bed was comfortable, had a nice view from the window, clean room and quiet. One of the great things about this hotel was all the parking, we didn't have to park way back from the entrance. Our truck was fine the week it was there and there seems to be lots of lighting in the parking lot.
My only complaint would be when we were dropped off at the hotel after our vacation the driver left our luggage sitting in the middle of the drive through, hence I had to move our bags quickly out of the way as a taxi was trying to get through.
Overall good value for your money.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WildYellowDaisy
GM_Toronto, Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Wild Yellow Daisy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. It also gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has always been our goal to reach and exceed our guests' expectation so we are happy whenever that goal is achieved. Hope to see you again when you next visit Toronto and thanks once more for your support.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Residence Inn Toronto Airport
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Westin Toronto Airport
#51 of 132 in Toronto

Been to Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!