“Good food”

360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
Reserve with OpenTable
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Front and John
Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Description: 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a prix fixe by each guest.
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I was not expecting that the food was so good, I must confess. The service was also very good and we had a great time having dinner in this restaurant. The "360º" concept is not something that I particularly appreciate, as I get a little dizzy, but it was a good experience!!

1  Thank ana_teresa_simoes
There are newer reviews for 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower

Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Prices as high as the Tower! The food is just Ok, the view is wonderful but the service is bad. Go for a snack at the other restaurant instead ( at the lower level). The only good thing is that if you have reservation , you do not need to pay to go to the top of the Tower.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

The service was attentive and responsive. The food was great, and a the sunset views were magnificent.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

CN 360 is made for tourist. they seem to be less friendly towards local people in Toronto. when we went there, they hardly paid attention to us but did the normal service, and not outstanding service.

1  Thank y l
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Fantastic experience. I really didn't think I was going to have dinner with my large group of colleagues when I found out the CN Tower had been booked. I am learning to fly and sitting on the top of a needle about the same altitude I fly my aircraft didn't feel right! You start off by individually going through a wierd Doctor Who like chamber which blows air at you at a high speed. The hour I had spent blow drying my hair for the evening was totally wasted! The elevantor trip up is fantastic as there are panels you can view the scenery from. Initially, sitting down in the restaurant is a little odd. I felt a bit sea sick, but as one of my local colleagues said - have a glass of wine and you will be fine, and I was. The food was impeccable. My main was the best - BEST rib eye beef I have eaten. Everyone who had it said the same thing. The service was vey good - friendly and attentive and the view - wow!. I managed to it my iphone on the table and get a full 360 degree movie of the rotation. Which I woudl upload if TripAdvisor allowed that functionality.