“i am satisfied, worth the price, amazing food and atmosphere”

Fred's Not Here Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 8,723 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Cross street: John Street
Transit: Subway: 2- minute from St. Andrew Subway Station.
Description: Casual Bistro located in the heart of Entertainment District specialize in wood grilled steaks & lobster. Certified Angus, USDA Prime and Ontario Dry Aged Beef grilled over Canada"s first commercial indoor hickory & oak fired pellet char-broiler
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went there with my workmate. The food was so good. and the staff was so friendly and amazing. When i first came i was seated facing the window. And i requested the waiter to move us in other table since my eyes hurt because of the sunlight. And my server (I forgot his name, but he is bald and wearing glasses) was more than happy to move us to another table (I was so impressed considering the restaurant was so busy and fully booked).

The food, from appertizer till dessert was so amazing and very filling.
I cant wait to come back to try another menu from there!

Best summerlicious experience ever.

Would recommend to others!

2  Thank nathania_s12345
There are newer reviews for Fred's Not Here Restaurant

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Invited four friends for a summerlicious lunch and we all were impressed the selections and the service. Despite the busy hour my gests were amazed and enjoyed their dishes thoroughly.

2  Thank emic
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I went over the weekend for a Summerlicious lunch and I was not impressed. The only thing good about this place was the amazing lobster and crab soup! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone who finds themselves here.
My steak was very overcooked and dry and in my friend's entrée, she found a huge chunk of plastic, but we didn't complain because we didn't want to pester anyone. But worst of all, I found the service horrible. I work in the service industry, so I try to be understanding of servers all the time knowing what they face behind the scenes, but my waitress was inexcusable. She never checked up on my table once. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe it was because she was busy, but the restaurant was DEAD. Once my friend and I finished our dessert, she didn't even ask if we wanted coffee/tea, she simply cleared our table and at the same time, brought us our bill without saying anything. I've never had a worst waitress and found the service infuriating.

1  Thank Jordan L
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went for the Summerlicious event and had the Prime Rib - it was out of this world good, best prime rib I've ever had. It was cooked perfectly and seasoned nicely and the potatoes it came with were really good too. The atmosphere was good, small but busy and the service was excellent. Highly recommend, my only regret is not having the Crab and Lobster soup - it looked delicious.

2  Thank jlachan4
Reviewed 1 July 2014

to say , Fred's not here makes the best Pork knuckles in this part of the world , it would be a understatement !
Perfectly marinated , oven broiled with yum fries + nasty ( in a good way ) garlic Cesar salad...WOW ! but be careful these portions are HUGE..I do not care..I still can not resist their corn / jalapeno bread and coconut shrimps for starters...vine selections is fantastic . Professionally trained waiters /bar tenders makes your stay easy and worry free . Great place for big parties , celebrations and amazing value for your $

2  Thank PashadeCerigo0009