“VERY Disappointed”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Toronto
“VERY Disappointed”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I have been there a few times, and received a so-so mean at a so-so price, the only reason I go back is because the location, speed of service and I like to help out the mom and pop establishments when ever possible. I will assure you the next time I will not be returning.

I hate to be a complainer but they screwed up a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, home fries toast and coffee, so much that I will never give this small establishment a chance to redeem themselves.

The Eggs – asked for over easy, but they managed to crisp the edges of the egg, perhaps it is time to turn the grill down a bit.
The Bacon – Soft soggy and fatty (I like mine crispy, this I could have specified) - the first time in my life I have ever thrown out bacon.
The Toast – Soggy not really toasted
The Home Fries – Stale, hard and tasted like the potatoes were bad when they peeled them for boiling

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Tay-Cee

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“for the price you can't...”
Reviewed 13 December 2007

for the price you can't go wrong!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Lives up to name Cafeteria! Quick fix while in a rush!”
Reviewed 30 November 2007

Lives up to name Cafeteria! Quick fix while in a rush!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook