“Delicioso!”

Neighbourhood: North End
Toronto, Canada
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed 26 January 2011

A wonderful, small, authentic family run Italian restaurant. Food is very reasonably priced, always fresh, lovingly prepared and attention to detail is superb. Good selection of wines, great friendly and knowledgeable staff - what more could you want for a lovely evening out?

Indianapolis
“I'm glad I took the time to find this little gem!”
Reviewed 15 November 2010

Never having been in the neighborhood I walked the area to try to find an interesting non-chain restaurant for dinner. My decision to eat here turned out to be a good one. Service in this eight-table, family-owned and operated restaurant couldn't have been better. The owner/chef was willing to open a new bottle to serve me the one glass of Chianti Antiche Vie I requested. It's a request I always make when ordering wine by the glass. The tasty Fettucini Fiorentina arrived nice and hot, and the salad, to my surprise, was accompanied by a complimentary bruschetta. The regular bread was so flavorful that the olive oil for dipping was superfluous. Given the size of the restaurant I strongly recommend making a reservation if you're planning to eat after 6 p.m. I think business casual dress is most appropriate.

Gravenhurst
“Lots of other options on the street”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

We ate here about a year ago so things may have improved, but we found it not very good. The service was slow, the food was lacking flavour or inspiration and the prices were average for the street.

1 Thank gordtravlr
Toronto
“Great Find!”
Reviewed 19 July 2009

We went to Camerini for the first time recently, and loved it. It's small and quiet with very friendly, helpful staff who went entirely out of their way to accommodate eating restrictions. We're sure we'll be back again and again.

2 Thank Lisa_and_Steve