“Awesome!!”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The place was packed and for good reason. Went with 4 friends, a bit of a wait but well worth it. Banchan was great and plentiful and the food very tasty. Try it, you won't be disappointed

• Visited September 2013

vanessa, ontario
“Imonay is Authentic”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I spent eight years in South Korea, and my favorite soups were served here authentically. You may spend more elsewhere, and get a beer served, but this place is the real deal. There is not much room to sit, so if there is a table available, sit down and enjoy.

Twenty bucks will ensure a tip and full belly for two; for T.O. that's a great deal.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nakshinam
Lillooet, Canada
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I had never even noticed this place even though I shop near it every week! Now I will be a repeat eater:)

Very friendly, helpful service. Authentic and delicious Korean food. I'm a vegetarian and there is a whole chalkboard of veggie options. They gave me 8 side dishes! Unheard of at the other Korean restaurants! The server asked me which we're my favourites and brought me more. I walked out of there stuffed and happy!

I will be back to try more vegetarian options:)

• Visited March 2013