“Amazing crepes”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: King Jarvis
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great place for breakfast with some pizazz on your food. Service was very friendly and food came up so fast. The staff seemed a little stressed but the food was fantastic. Super quaint place with a great menu!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wonderful little hole in the wall in downtown Toronto! This place is awesome.. the food is fresh and the menu doesn't include your typical bacon and eggs greasy spoon breakfast. The belgium waffles are extremely popular here, light and fluffy and you never feel like you're leaving unsatisfied.

Although the line ups can be extremely long, it is worth the wait - believe me. Weekdays are much slower, but on the weekends you can wait up to an hour to be seated. However, I would rather wait an hour for amazing food than fifteen minutes for an okay meal elsewhere.

I will be back!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast on Thursday morning. The restaurant had a steady flow of customers and we didn't need to wait for a table. The menu is perfect for breakfast, I didn't check lunch or dinner but I am sure they would be varied given the breakfast menu. There was a selection of waffles, crepes, eggs with add ons such as rosti potatoes for $2, fruit for $3 etc. Food came quickly and was tasty. I had the simple crepe and it was a good size and perfectly done. My husband had the breakfast crepe and loved it and found it to be a generous size. The bill was basically $36 including tax and tip. Overall a lovely find in downtown Toronto for breakfast! We will go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I haven't been back here in awhile (mainly because of the insane line-ups) but I went back for brunch on a Sunday around 1pm. Still had to wait about 20 mins (and we were at the front of the line).
I ordered my usual- the eggs benny and it was just as good as I remember. Love the little apple salad that comes with it. Service for us was really quick, prices were very affordable and we outta there pretty quickly.

Would I return? Yes...

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This lovely little spot was recommended to us by our hotel concierge as well as by another restaurateur in the area, so we had high expectations. Also, the fact that there was a long line is a good sign. It is a tiny place, so seating is limited, but once we got inside, we were very happy. This tiny place puts out wonderful food for breakfast, brunch and lunch. We had crepes, waffle and Eggs Benedict with pea-meal bacon -- yummy! We would recommend this spot for anyone in the area of the St. James Church in the Old Town area - not far from the St. Lawrence Market as well.